Thursday, February 9, 2012

Weigh Ins

Wow... my motivation totally sucks right now.  I just weighed in at 287.6, which is almost a pound gain from last week.  *sigh*   I don't think those peanut butter cups I binged on last night helped.

I really need to get on track.  One month of the challenge is gone and I can't seem to get started and moving in the right direction.  I think what I need is a good smack upside my head...

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! It's starting to get a little warmer out, so we can go walking! I'm creating a new workout schedule for myself too. I won't get to see Pat quite as much, but sometimes looking good for swimsuit season has to take priority ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following me on my journey. I look forward to reading your comments. They are very much appreciated.