Friday, January 6, 2012

The blog...

I've added pages to record my weekly weigh-ins, monthly measurements and some pictures as I go on this journey.  It was a scary step to put those numbers and images out where anyone and everyone can see them... but they are numbers that give me motivation to improve.

As I work on setting up this blog, do you have any suggestions on what you'd like to see me post?  What do you think would help with motivation?

3 comments:

  1. Well, I've got a couple of pounds on you. This takes guts! In six months I start pharmacy school, with chairs attached to tables. Then rotations wearing a lab coat in a tiny crowded pharmacy. Will be nice to follow a blog from someone not complaining about being size 12. I've got all the nutritional and biological knowledge, but maybe following with you will provide the motivation. Thanks for starting this blog. maybe I'll start one. I thought of keeping a picture food diary. Then I was looking at yoga balls for low impact exercise--didn't know they came resistant to 2000 lbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiffany, I hope we can motivate each other. I know I need all the help I can get. :)

    I *hated* those desks in high school and college. Totally not made for anyone with a few pounds on them.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following me on my journey. I look forward to reading your comments. They are very much appreciated.