My journey to a healthier life.
I made it 1.8 miles on my walk this morning.... longest ever! If an old lady can do this I know you can! Loved Saturday's win!!
I did a 30 minute walk yesterday morning after church in the 30 degree temps and on icy roads. Not sure how far it was, but I was frozen to the bone when I got back to my car. :)
Thank you for following me on my journey. I look forward to reading your comments. They are very much appreciated.
I made it 1.8 miles on my walk this morning.... longest ever! If an old lady can do this I know you can! Loved Saturday's win!!
ReplyDeleteI did a 30 minute walk yesterday morning after church in the 30 degree temps and on icy roads. Not sure how far it was, but I was frozen to the bone when I got back to my car. :)
ReplyDelete